5k pig trainer

Distance

3.24

miles

Run

CLIMB
39 ft

Begins in:
Mason, OH, United States
Created By:
Jeremy Thornberry
Description:
Fairly flat. Wide blacktop path 70% of the run with concrete sidewalks the other 30%. Great at night when you can use the road instead. Very little incline at any point.
Type:
Run

Share:

Please wait while we load elevation data for this map.
Download Data Learn About Climb Ratings

Climb Details

Rating Start/End Points Length Start/End Elevation Avg Grade

Courses on Route

Get Support