Sandestin Hilton / Bayside Loop
- Begins in:
- Miramar Beach, FL, United States
- Start at Sandestin Hilton and head toward highway 98. Look for sidewalk jogging path along Sandestin Blvd. Proceed to Sandestin Bayside and cross under Hwy 98 at the 1 mile mark through the pedestrian tunnel. Run around the 2 mile bayside loop and back to the Hilton. If you want to break up the 4 miles, I like to walk the first mile, then do a 2 mile run around the Bayside loop. I then coll down on a 1 mile walk back to the Hilton. Most of the run is on the jogging/bike sidewalks but some is on paved roads. There are two water/bathroom stops if needed: One just after mile 2 at the pool on the right on Audubon Drive and the other just after mile 3 on the left after going through the pedestrian tunnel (you will see it on your right during mile 1)
Directions / Notes
There are no directions to display. To view directions use the "Follow Roads" option in Map Controls.
Go MVP - No Advertisements
ElevationShow elevation with grades
Loading Mapping Tools
Please Login or Register
Create a Map
- Map your run and get your distance
- Log and track your workout
- Plan a new place to run
- View elevation graph and ascent
- and more...
Map markers are an MVP feature.