Mt Washington "Top of the World": 4 miles
- Begins in:
- Pittsburgh, PA, United States
- Known as the “Top of the World Run” this 4 mile route begins at the First Avenue parking garage. After crossing the Liberty Bridge, prepare for a climb up McArdle Roadway. Anticipation builds, and your efforts or rewarded with the view from the top of Mt. Washington.
Directions / Notes
There are no directions to display. To view directions use the "Follow Roads" option in Map Controls.
Go MVP - No Advertisements
ElevationShow elevation with grades
Loading Mapping Tools
Please Login or Register
Create a Map
- Map your run and get your distance
- Log and track your workout
- Plan a new place to run
- View elevation graph and ascent
- and more...
Map markers are an MVP feature.